We have teamed up with Mahakorn Partner Group to held webinar about Doing Business and Investment Promotion in Thailand
About this Event
The World Bank describes Thailand as “one of the great development success stories with sustained strong growth and impressive poverty reduction” on its website.
Moreover, in 2020, Thailand moved up six places to 21st out of 190 countries in the World Bank’s ease of doing business rankings. The great score is a result of the government’s efforts in streamlining the approval process for doing business, adopting digital systems for government services, and improving rules and regulations to catch up with changes in business. While economic growth is expected to contract due to the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, Thailand remains one of the most attractive markets to expand your business to.
We have teamed up with Luca Bernardinetti and Talia Shiroma from Mahanakorn Partners Group (MPG) to provide you with everything you need if you consider doing business in Thailand.
During the webinar we covered the following topics:
– Business opportunities in Thailand
– Laws, rules & regulations made easy
– Types of business structures
– BOI tax & non-tax incentives
– Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) investment promotion
– Special Economic Zones (SEZ) investment promotion
– Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (I-EA-T) investment privileges
– Cross-border trade case studies
This webinar was designed for businesses expanding to Thailand.
Date: 3 September 2020
– Greenhouse (http://greenhouse.co)
– Mahanakorn Partners Group (https://www.mahanakornpartners.com)