We have teamed up with TMF Indonesia to held webinar about How to be successful in the world s most complex jurisdiction Indonesia
About this Event
Once a year TMF Group releases one of the most unique global reports mapping the complexity of doing business in different jurisdictions around the world. That report is titled: “The Global Business Complexity Index” and analyze three key areas of business operations:
– Rules, regulations, and penalties
– Accounting and tax
– Hiring, firing and paying employees
Given the recent global health pandemic and trade-wars between the U.S. and, China the complexity of setting up and running a business in a new country is even higher.
To address all that and support our clients and partners, we have teamed up with the leadership team of TMF Indonesia to organize a webinar where we will discuss:
– Which jurisdiction tops the 2020 business complexity ranking and the jurisdictions that are ranked the simplest.
– How international trends are driving standardization and where local practices persist.
– The ways in which technology is fostering a globalized business environment and how this is developing around the world.
– And why Indonesia is still one of the most exciting fast-growth markets despite its ranking.
A webinar designed for businesses expanding to Indonesia.
Experts we heard from::
– Alvin Christian – has more than 20 years in the field of strategic management, corporate finance, corporate accounting, and general management. In the past, he held roles as Controller/Finance Director/CFO roles in the USA at John Hancock Financial (Manulife Group), Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Veolia North America. Today Alvin is the Managing Director of TMF Indonesia and a Deputy Secretary-General of the Indonesian CFO Association (CFO Club Indonesia)
– Emmanuel Sumaryo – has more than 10 years of experience across multiple industries such as finance, telco, consulting, mining, retail, supply chain, and manufacturing. Emmanuel is strong in divisional transformation, process mapping and re-engineering, business strategy development, change management, and performance metric development. He holds a Master’s degree from the University of New South Wales in Australia and currently is the Senior Manager Operations at TMF Indonesia.
Your Greenhouse’s Moderator:
Viktor Kyosev – COO of Greenhouse – Viktor looks after the day to day operations at Greenhouse, overseeing and supporting businesses entering greater Southeast Asia. Prior to Greenhouse Viktor has been working for about 7 years in the hospitality sector across 4 countries and later on developed his career building and growing startups across Europe and Asia.
Greenhouse is a technology platform, connecting you to the largest network of qualified incorporation service providers in Southeast Asia.