Welcome to https://greenhouse.co/ (the “Platform”). This end user licence agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Greenhouse Holdings Pte. Ltd. (“us” or “we”) governing the use of the Platform, our services offered via the Platform or otherwise by us and any other software provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, the "Services").
We license use of the Platform to you on the basis of this Agreement. We do not sell the Platform to you and we remain the owner of the Platform at all times.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS:
- THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDE, IN PARTICULAR, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN PARAGRAPH 7 AND AN INDEMNITY IN PARAGRAPH 8.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE WILL NOT LICENSE USE OF THE PLATFORM TO YOU AND YOU MUST NOT USE OUR PLATFORM.
You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
The provisions set out in this Agreement govern your access to and your use of the Platform and shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. We may change such terms from time to time by updating this page, or where appropriate, giving you notice of such change. If you do not agree to such terms, you must not use the Platform.
Subject to you agreeing to abide by the terms of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use the Platform on the terms of this Agreement.
By registering an account with us (which involves providing us with certain mandatory and voluntary information as required for a successful registration) and using the Platform, you confirm that you have read the terms set out in this Agreement and agree to be bound by and comply with them.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful, fraudulent or illegal use of your account.
You are not permitted to use, or submit any content to, our Platform or any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages) to advertise, promote or market any products or services of any third party.
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services, Platform or any other products, services, affiliated websites (including social media pages) and/or other software provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing at any time. You agree that access to or operation of any of the foregoing may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical difficulties.
Our acceptable use policy (see [Schedule 2]) (“Acceptable Use Policy”) sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Platform. When using our Platform, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Except as expressly set out in this Agreement or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:
not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, alter, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, sell, exploit or use the whole or any part of any Service, the Platform or any of the contents therein for any commercial or other purposes;
not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the source code of the Platform nor attempt to do any such thing, or to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, the Platform or any of the contents therein, including but not limited to framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means;
not to provide or otherwise make available the Platform in whole or in part (including but not limited to program listings, object and source program listings, object code and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us;
to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the Platform on any medium;
to comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations; and
not to disrupt, disable, or otherwise impair the proper working of the Services, the Platform or our servers, such as through hacking, cyber-attacks (including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks), tampering or reprogramming.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Platform anywhere in the world belong to us, that rights in the Platform are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Platform other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Platform in source code form.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Platform in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status and/or that of any identified contributors as the authors of content on the Platform must always be acknowledged.
You must not share, use or distribute any part of the content on our Platform, including any intellectual property rights owned by us, for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR PLATFORM
We will only use the content uploaded by you for the purposes of carrying out the Services, carrying out our obligations in this Agreement and any other purpose expressly set out in this Agreement or otherwise agreed between us. We will not otherwise disclose or distribute the content uploaded by you, save for when required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Platform constitutes a violation of their rights under Singapore law.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content or data uploaded by you or any other user of our Platform.
We have the right to remove any posting you make or information you upload on our Platform if, in our opinion, your post or such information does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree and acknowledge that we may from time to time, issue an invoice to you, whether in respect of any payment due to a Service Provider (as defined below) under an Engagement Agreement (as defined below) or in respect of any services offered by us to you.
Unless provided otherwise in any written agreement between you and us, all invoices issued by us to you are to be paid:
- in full without deduction or set-off, in cleared funds within [seven (7)] days of the date of each invoice; and
- to the bank account nominated by us for such purposes.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
We provide a platform which connects third party service providers providing corporate services (“Service Provider”) with end clients who wish to engage such Service Providers (“End Clients”). The Service Providers shall enter into a separate agreement with the End Client (“Engagement Agreement”) and we are not responsible in any way for the provision of such services by the Service Provider to the End Clients.
While we make all efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on the Platform, we provide the Services, Platform and all information, content, materials, products and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Services (the “Related Content”) on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to:
- the operation of any of the foregoing, unless otherwise specified in writing; or
- the quality, kind, standard or otherwise of any goods and/or services offered by Service Providers.
We do not assist with dispute resolution between Service Providers and End Clients, including any dispute as to the price, quality and/or other characteristic of the goods and/or services offered by the Service Providers. You expressly agree that your use of the Services and the Platform is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Services, the Platform, the Related Content, or electronic communications sent by us or any End Client, Service Provider or other user of the Platform are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree and acknowledge that we have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this Agreement (including but not limited to the use of, or inability to use, the Services, the Platform or any other website or software) for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss or corruption of data or information;
cost of substitute products or services from the use or inability to use the Services;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for:
death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
any other matter in respect of which we are prohibited under applicable law from limiting or excluding our liability.
This Agreement sets out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Services and the Platform. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on us. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the supply of the Services and the Platform which might otherwise be implied into, or incorporated in, this Agreement whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, holding companies or ultimate holding company and any subsidiary of our ultimate holding company (as such terms are defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50) of Singapore), as well as our respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, independent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your act, default or omission, whether in your use of the Platform, Services and/or any websites or software in relation thereto or otherwise, and whether under this Agreement (including our Acceptable Use Policy), any laws or regulations or otherwise.
REVOCATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS
We reserve the right to, without any notice, explanation or liability and in our sole discretion, revoke or suspend your access to the Platform (including access to your account with us) at any time, remove or edit content (including content submitted by you) on the Platform or on any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages), or cancel or cease to provide any of the Services to you. Any such revocation or suspension of your access to the Platform shall be deemed to be a revocation or suspension of any licence granted to you under this Agreement.
For the avoidance of doubt, any revocation or suspension of your access to the Platform or cancellation or cessation of the provision of Services to you shall not affect any Engagement Agreement, and End Clients shall continue to be liable for payment of any services provided by Service Providers in accordance with such Engagement Agreement. Where we have invoiced you for any amounts payable to us or to the Service Provider under any Engagement Agreement, such amounts shall continue to be payable by you in accordance with these terms, unless otherwise notified in writing by us to you.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
You agree to abide by the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) and any other applicable personal data protection laws, and that you shall provide any personal data accessible to you through the Platform with a standard of protection comparable to or greater than the protection under the PDPA.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under this Agreement to another person if we agree in writing.
No partnership or agency or employment relationship has arisen by reason of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any document expressly referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement between us regarding their subject matter, and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to that subject matter. You agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this Agreement or any document expressly referred to in it. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Agreement or any document expressly referred to in it.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this Agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
Each of the conditions of this Agreement operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement, its subject matter and its formation, and any other disputes or claims in connection therewith, are governed by Singapore law. In the event of any dispute or claim in connection with this Agreement, then you agree to first engage in good faith discussions to resolve the dispute or claim. If such dispute or claim is not resolved within thirty (30) days, commencing from the time that either party receives written notification regarding such dispute or claim, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this paragraph. The seat of arbitration shall be Singapore and the language of arbitration shall be English.
- Greenhouse has not checked on the majority of the external websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Greenhouse of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
GREENHOUSE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. ("we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- We may collect and process the following data from you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on https://greenhouse.co/ (“our Platform”), including names, e-mail addresses, address, phone number and other information or documents provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and for our know-your-client checks, subscribing to any services provided by us, posting material, reporting a problem with our Platform, or requesting further services;
- data, documents or information that you upload onto our Platform;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform;
- details of your visits to our Platform and the resources that you access; and
- if you contact us, a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect and process information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held (including Data held by us) in the following manner:
- in accordance with paragraph 10 below;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to otherwise carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, about the goods and services provided by third-party service providers listed on our Platform, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- for the purposes of our know-your-client and anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism checks.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50).
- We may disclose your Data to third parties:
- for the purposes of providing products or services that you request from us (including services such as storing or transferring or otherwise allowing third parties access to your Data), fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, processing payments in connection therewith or otherwise in connection with your use of our Platform;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our shares or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- Please ensure that you speak to others before providing their Data to us, and that they have consent to you doing so. Kindly inform them that our collection, use and disclosure of their Data is solely for the Purposes. By providing such information to us, you represent and warrant that you are validly acting on behalf of the person whose Data you have provided and are authorised by such person to give consent on their behalf for the Purposes, or that such person has consented to the collection, use and disclosure of their Data for the Purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your Data for any or all of the Purposes by submitting your request to us in writing. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us accessing to the same. Please note that your withdrawal of consent will not prevent us from exercising our legal rights (including any remedies, or undertaking any steps as we may be entitled to at law). In general, we shall see to process and effect your request within [ten (10)] days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”) gives you the right to access your Data. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee at our rates then in force to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- In the event that you wish to correct and/or update your Data in our records, you may inform us in writing of the same. In certain cases, Data may also be corrected or updated via the Platform.
- We will respond to requests regarding access and correction as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within [thirty (30)] days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within [thirty (30)] days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
- We endeavour to ensure that all decisions involving your Data are based upon accurate and timely information. While we will do our best to base our decisions on accurate information, we rely on you to disclose all relevant information and to inform us of any significant changes. As such, you are kindly requested to disclose all relevant information, inform us of any changes and to ensure that all your Data that is submitted to us is current, complete, accurate, true and correct.
- We may retain your Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your Data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
- Where we process your Data as a data intermediary on behalf of a third party, we will process your Data in accordance with the instructions of the relevant third party and shall use it only for the purposes agreed as such. We will comply with the protection and retention obligations under the PDPA and will take steps to direct requests, complaints or questions regarding such Data to the relevant third party. We shall act in accordance with the instructions of the third party in respect of such requests, complaints or questions, and in any case within  days of receipt of such instructions.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and GREENHOUSE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. (“we” or “us”) under which you may access our platform, https://greenhouse.co/ (“our Platform”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Platform.
- You may use our Platform only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Platform:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Platform;
- any equipment or network on which our Platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Platform; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you upload on our Platform (“Contributions”).
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- comply with Singapore law, in particular, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012), and the laws of any country from which they are posted; and
- be placed in the correct and appropriate categories.
- You shall be responsible for the authenticity, truthfulness, accuracy and origin of the Contributions. You must ensure that you either have all ownership rights to the Contributions posted or all rights allowing you to post the Contributions.
- Contributions must not:
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening or abusive, invade another’s privacy, or cause or be likely to cause annoyance, alarm, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- be untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any material respect.
- We reserve the right to request that you amend or delete the Contributions if it is found that any of the Contributions posted by you is in contravention of this acceptable use policy. In the event of any non-compliance, we shall have the right to delete any such Contributions without prior notice to you.
- Where you choose to terminate your account with us, you may delete all previous Contributions made by you and retain a copy of the same.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Platform. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Platform;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Platform;
- issuance of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Platform.